Compliance Testing for Gas Stations, Renewable Energy, and Car Washes
With hundreds of conventional and alternative fueling projects under our belt, FASTECH is the partner you’re looking for.
- Always innovating new solutions
- We’ve developed 9+ patents and 25 new products to aid us in designing safe, efficient, and compliant fueling sites and infrastructure.
- Built and led by engineers
- Our 25+ years of engineering expertise allows us to bring creative ideas from ideation to execution.
- Capable of completing large projects
- With more than 300 employees, we’re equipped to design large projects. We’ve consulted for companies including Shell, Toyota, Air Products, and more.
- Safety and compliance first
- Our engineers, technicians, construction managers, and superintendents are ICC, OSHA, and API certified. We have an EMR (experience modification rating) of 0.61 and hold 14+ safety certifications.
Industry regulations are constantly changing
With new environmental laws being enacted constantly, it can seem impossible to stay on top of the latest regulations while trying to run your business at the same time.
Don’t let safety and compliance violations become an issue. As the leading end-to-end energy solutions provider, FASTECH makes compliance a priority so that you don’t have to.
FASTECH’s Compliance Testing Division is trained, certified, and experienced to handle the necessary service station testing and inspections you need to stay compliant with all local, state, and federal industry codes.
Renewable Energy Testing and Compliance
- Testing of hydrogen, CNG, and LNG fuel systems and components
- Air quality management district compliance testing
- EPA compliance
Gas Station Testing and Compliance
- Fuel dispensing systems and components
- UST and AST testing and requirements
- Leak detection and investigation
The energy systems and infrastructure we build powers the world around us, from transportation to homes and businesses.
- Hydrogen Stations Built
- CNG Fueling Stations Built
- EMR Rating
- Safety Certifications
What Does Working With FASTECH for Testing & Compliance Look Like?
FASTECH specializes in testing and compliance for all types of fueling sites and infrastructure. We ensure all fueling systems, equipment, and infrastructure are safe, compliant, and functioning properly so you can avoid safety hazards and fines.
Proactive end-to-end facility inspections prevent costly damage down the line. We inspect your facility from top to bottom to check for leaks, spills, and malfunctions, which can cause injury to customers and employees and damage equipment and materials.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has placed stringent regulations on energy and fueling businesses. FASTECH is experienced in all facets of EPA compliance, including specific laws for waste, water, and air as they relate to construction projects.
Car washes and fueling sites are hazardous by nature. We leverage our 14+ safety certifications and decades of experience to implement the latest safety measures, providing peace of mind and reducing the risk of workplace accidents and injury.
Fast, Efficient Repairs
Our field technicians are equipped with state-of-the-art testing equipment and keep commonly replaced parts on hand. When we uncover a problem, we can often make same-day repairs to minimize downtime and prevent disruptions to your business.
For over a decade, FASTECH has consistently performed at a high level to plan, engineer, and construct my Hydrogen Refueling Station projects safely, on schedule and within budget.
End-to-End Energy Solutions
FASTECH is the leading provider of energy solutions for renewable energy, conventional fuel, and car wash businesses.