FASTECH Leads The Way
FASTECH is passionate about decarbonization and fighting the effects of climate change, key factors in making us leaders in the rapidly growing alternative fuels industry.
Our many long-term customers reflect our reputation for responsive, high-quality service, and we are well-known for our depth of product and service knowledge in the renewable energy market.
We are proud that our projects make an impact on the environment. Our leadership team is made up of experienced energy professionals who specialize in the engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), and maintenance of alternative and conventional fueling infrastructure.
We're passionate about making the energy industry safer, greener and more efficient.
- Dan McGillPresident, Founder, CEO
- Robert AwbreyVice President, General Manager
- Pete PugnaleBusiness Development Manager
- Tom WyperVice President, Principal Engineer, PE
- Christine HawleyVice President
- Tim CaldwellDirector of Construction
- Mike NorrellDirector of Engineering, PE
- Jeff LathamSenior Project Manager
- Ross JamesSenior Estimator
- Scott HappSafety Manager
- Luciana OcampoAccounting Manager
- Carolyn NielsenHuman Resources Manager
- Nancy GodoyInventory Control Manager
- Jose DethierMaintenance Manager
- Vanessa RagleTesting & Compliance Manager
- Jason LemonsHVAC Operations Manager
- Jim CortezTesting & Compliance Manager
Innovation and construction of renewable energy infrastructure, specializing in hydrogen, CNG, LNG, and propane.
We design and build conventional fuel infrastructure, including petroleum fueling facilities, fleet fueling sites, retail service stations, and truck stops.
Complete installation, maintenance, testing, and upgrade services for commercial HVAC and refrigeration.