FASTECH’s Maintenance team provides comprehensive service in all aspects of facility and fueling system operations. Our personnel are trained to service the multitude of facility fueling and point of sale (POS) equipment. All of our field crews are ICC, OSHA, API certified and maintain the necessary certifications to service, install, start-up, and perform warranty and repair work.
FASTECH’s maintenance, dispatch department and technicians are on call 24 hours per day 7 days per week. Our dispatch management system allows us to track technician location and availability, site history, installed equipment and customer requirements. We pride ourselves on first time respond and fix, diagnosing and identify reoccurring problems rapidly to provide permanent solutions and customer satisfaction.
Maintenance services offered:
- Service calls
- Point of Sale (POS) trouble shooting, repair and upgrades
- POS Back Office set up, replacement and maintenance
- Dispensers upgrades, repairs and replacements
- Tank & Weights and Measures calibration
- POS & Dispenser Firmware/Software upgrades
- Alarm monitoring system repairs and maintenance
- Inventory management systems
- Warranty work
- Fuel system maintenance – sensors, spill containment, sumps, turbines, filters, etc.
- Facility Maintenance - C Store, bathroom, kitchen, sinks, gates, curbs, bumper post, canopies, etc.
- Lighting calls - canopy, area lights, C Store lights, price sign lights, etc.
For more information, please call: